Don’t you just love Easter?
I love Easter for many reasons! One of them is being with family and preparing a wonderful meal, not to mention it is the holiday that is the reason for my whole being!
In our area, we have a wonderful store…HEB! (My husband loves going grocery shopping there. Mainly because ours has a sushi bar.)
This is a deal I’ll probably be snagging for Easter…(I love the Meal Deals)
Easter Meal Deal: Good Thru 3/24-4/6/2010
Buy H-E-B Spiral Sliced Ham, H-E-B Fully Cooked® Brisket, or H-E-B Fully Cooked® Prime Rib Roast, get 8 items free with in-store coupon:
- H-E-B Tea, assorted varieties
- Ball Park 2 lb meat franks, 32 oz
- Fresh Express Premium Garden Salad, 9 - 12 oz., assorted varieties
- Kraft salad dressing, 8 oz, assorted varieties
- H-E-B Entertainer or Bite Size Deli Crackers, 4.4 - 9 oz., assorted varieties
- H-E-B Creamy Creations(R) Churn Style, 56 oz, assorted varieties
- Kraft Natural Chunk Cheese, 7 - 8 oz regular, or 2% assorted varieties
- Handi-foil oval or rectangular roaster
Here’s how…(three entries possible)
- Leave a comment telling me why you celebrate or not celebrate Easter? (My answer would be: We celebrate because Jesus is no longer in the grave but has risen!)
- Leave a comment telling me you became a fan and leave a comment on my new Facebook Fan Page saying “I’m entering the HEB Easter contest.”
- Leave a comment telling me your favorite Easter memory or a memory that you want for your children to remember. (Mine would be that we have an Easter tree.)
If you looking for easy recipes or ideas, try HEB’s website!
Blessings to you!!! You are loved!!!