WELCOME!
This is my Virtual Welcome Mat!
Take your shoes off and stay a while!
My main blog is over here at ilovemy5kids!

I'm a Christ-follower who has a household of 7 - who sometimes writes reviews, all with a Family Friendly perspective.


Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Grub Book…

image

Rick and Bubba’s Big Honkin’ Book of Grub

by Rick Burgess and Bill “Bubba” Bussey

Retail Price: $16.99
ISBN: 1401604021

This book is written by two radio personalities.  On their radio, they are probably really funny but honestly I just didn’t get most of the humor. 

I love cookbooks.  I could just sit down and read a good cookbook in an afternoon.  This book is not that way.

It is written a large font and that just got on my nerves.  It was hard for me to read.

The recipes that are included in the book look fairly simple to make.  The places that were listed where to eat looked really good and made me hungry.

As for making me grow in my faith, well, it didn’t challenge me.  However, it was not a book that was written to make in grow in faith.

If you are a fan of the radio show, you might like the book and get the humor.  If not, well, you might just want to pass on.

Blessings to you!!!  You are loved!!!

I was given this book by Thomas Nelson for review only.

1 comment:

w said...

definitely agree on the "easy recipes" plus everything required way too much butter.