WELCOME!
This is my Virtual Welcome Mat!
Take your shoes off and stay a while!
My main blog is over here at ilovemy5kids!

I'm a Christ-follower who has a household of 7 - who sometimes writes reviews, all with a Family Friendly perspective.


Thursday, April 8, 2010

A little party going on…

Welcome to the party!  I’m so glad you came over…
Ultimate Blog Party 2010


My name is Lana-like Banana. 

I am totally a crazy, homeschooling (meaning I teach all subjects in my home),
people-loving, Christ-centered, adored wife and
mother of 5.

These are my "silly" children.  They were obeying by making "silly' faces!


Some other interesting facts...
I love good EASY recipes.

My sweet husband loves DIY projects.  I mean LURVES!!! 
Just look at our kitchen re-do and our office.

We also LOVE to travel and visit weird places like all the World’s Largest everything!

I also have lots of giveaways and reviews
I also have a new Facebook Fan Page and I’m on Twitter!

Right now, I’m entered in a little contest and could use your help.  It takes like 5 seconds.  If I win, I’m giving half of my winnings to a ministry called Beaded Hope. (Feel free to go to their site and shop.) They are an unbelievable ministry that helps ladies in South Africa by selling jewelry made by ladies whose families are affected by disease. 
Vote For ilovemy5kids
Go here to enter!  All you have to do is enter your name and email…you will get no spam.

Here is my new button:


Just copy and paste the code below the picture and you can put this on your blog. How cool is that?  I did it all by myself...(saying that in the most Southern drawl I could muster up.)






Blessings to you!!! You are loved!!!

©www.ilovemy5kids.blogspot.com

14 comments:

Bridgette said...

Dropping in from the UBP to say hi! :)

Anonymous said...

here for the party. I'm a new subscriber.

Help! Mama Remote... said...

wow great kitchen redo. I'm from UBP.

Jeanine said...

hi lana! my name is jeanine. i hopped in from the UBP. i am also a homeschooling mom. i have 4 children (so far) and love meeting other homeschooling moms with big families. i don't get a chance to blog as much as i'd like but i hope that this party gets me more motivated by meeting new people in bloggy-land. (is that a word??) anyway, hope you have lot sof fun "partying" and stop by my blog if you get a chance. God bless!

Barb said...

Just dropping by from my blog party! I subscribe by rss google reader. If there's a giveaway count me in!

joeandbridge said...

Hi there! Just popping in from the UBP to be your newest Google Follower! Hooray! Hope you have a great week! Swing by my blog when you get a chance!

Bridgette Groschen
The Groschen Goblins
www.groschengoblins.com

Single PAP said...

cute kids!

another UBPartier here!

good luck winning some prizes!

laura


www.tothemotherland.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Hi there! Nice to meet you! I'm stopping by via UBP. I enjoyed reading your blog and will be visiting again soon! I became a fan on your fb page :)

I hope you can stop by our blog: http://inspiredgiftsblog.blogspot.com
Inspiredgifts.com is a mom owned newly launched site.

Have a beautiful day
Rebecca

Jennifer C. Valerie said...

Hi Lana,
Nice to meet you. Enjoy the rest of the party week!

ThinkFeminist said...

I found you on UBP!!! Need to get around this party before its over. I am now following you via Google Connect, come on over and follow me as well. www.safehomehappymom.com

We blog about safe living medium for you and your family/home, you will love it.

Love, love your blog. Have a great day!

mom2boys said...

Stopping in to say HI! Happy blog hopping! :)

Teresa @ Grammy Girlfriend said...

Great blog and cute kids....This is such a fun party and I have already met some of the greatest bloggers... I am sad it is about to end. I am amazed at all the different and creative blogs. Stop by for a visit...just leave a comment on any of the last few posts on either blog and you are eligible for the GRAND PRIZE $100 GIFT BASKET! I am going to draw Friday night.....
http://teresa-grammygirlfriend.blogspot.com/
http://grammyababychangeseverything.blogspot.com/

Michelle Smith said...

Hi, there, from another Christian, homeschooling mom of 5 kids who writes reviews and does a few giveaways too. I'm stopping by from the UBP! Nice to meet you! :)

giggling kids said...

Nice to meet you.I am stopping by from the UBP! I love your blog, and I am your newest follower. I also added your button to my blog. If you have the chance please stop by my blog. http://www.gigglingkids.blogspot.com