WELCOME!
This is my Virtual Welcome Mat!
Take your shoes off and stay a while!
My main blog is over here at ilovemy5kids!

I'm a Christ-follower who has a household of 7 - who sometimes writes reviews, all with a Family Friendly perspective.


Thursday, December 23, 2010

Free Mp3 Christmas Christian Music

I'm not sure if you know about this...but Amazon is giving away 25 Christmas Songs for FREE!



You can download them for FREE! My kids and I have enjoyed listening to them including Veggie Tales Christmas Album.



They also have Believe in Christmas (a lot of different Christian artists - which we just love for FREE!)

Blessings to you! You are loved!


Just a note:  These links are affiliated links which I may receive compensation for if you purchase anything.  However, these are free so I doubt it...I'm new to the Amazon affiliation and really have no idea what I am doing so please bear with me.  

I have truly enjoyed doing most of my shopping with Amazon this season.  They are on the ball kind of company without long lines and fast 2-day shipping!

No comments: